1. Can I buy online?
Yes, our online shop operates using security assured methods either with paypal or payment with your credit/ debit card. You can view www.paypal.com for more details.
2. Can I buy your products anywhere else?
Yes, at any of our stockists in the UK. See the Stockists page for a list of outlets. We also show at a number of public fairs - see our events calendar for more details.
3. What is the cost of delivery?
We send all items out using Royal Mail post. There is a standard delivery charge of Â£4.00 on orders under Â£30.00. Delivery is free to UK addresses on orders over Â£30.00.
4. Do you ship outside the UK?
We ship worldwide with costs dependent on the weight of the parcel. We can inform you of the costs before you confirm payment?
5. Special Delivery requests?
We try hard to make sure you get your delivery promptly . We aim to get the items dispatched to you as soon as possible after receiving your order. If it is crucial that you receive something within a specific timeframe then we can arrange special delivery at an extra cost. Please contact us to discuss this before placing your order.
6. What happens if I want to change my mind about an order?
We hope you wonâ€™t want to change your mind! But if you need to, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If your order has not yet been sent to you, we will give you a full refund within 5 working days.
- If your order has been dispatched, or has already arrived, please arrange to return it to us within 14 days in perfect condition. When it arrives back with us we will refund you within 5 working days, less our delivery costs as long as it is in perfect, unused condition. We regret that, under these circumstances, returning the goods to us must be at your own expense.
7. What happens if anything is damaged during the delivery process?
Obviously we do everything we can to prevent this from happening. If an item is broken or damaged en route, please let us know immediately. We will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
8. Can I make a purchase without buying online?
Yes - you can ring us and pay by debit or credit card over the phone. Alternatively you can pay by cheque, simply send us a cheque together with details of your order to Lovehart, 21 Fairview Road, Dartmouth, Devon, TQ6 9EN. Cheques should be made payable to 'Theresa and Simon Hart'. Please allow six days for your cheque to clear before we can despatch your goods.
9. I would like something commissioned?
Then please do get in touch, we are more than happy to discuss requests. We do have a personalized print service or better still you can commission an original artwork. Email us your request and details to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01803 839267.
10. Do you have a gift wrapping service?
Currently we do not offer this service, however all orders are carefully wrapped in white tissue paper and closed with a 'Lovehart' seal.
11. I would like to stock 'Lovehart' products in my shop - how do I go about it?
You can go to our trade and press section to register as a Lovehart Stockist or simply email or call us with your details.